New Orleans, la
THERE'S SOUL IN THE BIG EASY! New Orleans is one of the world's most fascinating cities! It is home to a truly unique melting pot of culture, food and music. As one of America's most culturally and historically-rich destinations, the Crescent City is famous for its matchless cuisine, French and Spanish Creole architecture, as well as its cross-cultural and multilingual heritage. The Mr. United States Organization takes pride in frequently switching the host city to showcase the vast greatness of every region of the country. The people and culture of New Orleans will surely be a charming host for the 2017 Mr. United States Pageant!
ALOFT new orleans DOWNTOWN
Trendy. Chic. Stylish. Comfortable. These are all distinguishable descriptions of the Aloft New Orleans Hotel, the 2017 Host Hotel for the Mr. United States Pageant. At Aloft New Orleans Downtown, guests can enjoy a whole new travel experience with extraordinary service, sensory stimulation, and affordable accommodations. For more information, please visit – aloftneworleansdowntown.com.
The Official Mr. United States & Mr. Teen United States Awards/Prize Package will be sent to all newly-selected state titleholders once the sponsorship deadline has expired. Both the Mr. and Mr. Teen United States Winners will represent the United States and earn the opportunity to make appearances around the country throughout their reign. Both winners can also look forward to the current awards/prize package list featured below:
- The Official Mr./Mr. Teen United States Crown, Medallion, and Sash
- $1,000.00 Cash Prize
- $1,000.00 Personal Appearances Travel Stipend
- $1,000.00 Pageant Coaching/Interview Coaching Stipend
- Photography & Memorabilia Package from the 2017 Mr. United States Pageant
- Two Full-Paid Photo Shoots (travel not included)
- Two Full-Paid Video Shoots (travel not included)
- 1-Year Swimwear/Underwear Modeling Contract
- 1-Year Print & Runway Modeling Contract
- Appearances in one national and one international fashion show as a runway model
- Multiple television and radio interviews/appearances
- 1-year National Website Feature & Social Media Feature
- Talent/Modeling Press Kit (Including Business Cards, Autograph Cards, Portfolio, etc…)
- Full-Paid Travel and Lodging Accommodations to the 2018 Mr. United States Pageant
Sponsors and Donors
The Mr. United States Organization is proud to collaborate as an alliance to a diverse range of social/civic organizations, small businesses, large corporations, and private individuals in the community. Our goal is to engage as many mutual interests as possible to support our national platform and organizational mission. The 2016-2017 sponsorship invitation ends June 30, 2017. Individual and organizational sponsors of interest include, but are not limited to: Private Citizens, Hotels, Restaurants, Lifestyle Brands, Fashion & Design, Modeling, Apparel, Talent Agents, Car Rentals, Airline Travel, Food & Beverage, Make-up Artists, Hair & Beauty Care Consultants, Municipal Organizations, Health Organizations, etc… If you or your organization is interested in joining our fold to offer meaningful service to our contestants or our community service initiatives, please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding your interest.
Contact Us Here To Become A Sponsor.
JUDGES & AUDITORS
The Mr. United States Organization is currently seeking qualified individuals who are interested in serving as a judge or auditor for the 2017 National Pageant! Interested individuals must have no affiliation with anyone entering the 2017 Mr. United States Pageant. Potential judges/auditors should submit a resume or detailed list of pageant experience and/or judging/auditing experience with references. Individuals must be available to attend training and judging (full days) from July 28-30, 2017.
Contact Us Here To Become A Judge/Auditor.